RU58841 + Minoxidil + Derma Roller hair kit
A bestselling set of hair growth support products. This is an offer for people looking for comprehensive support for hair restoration and regeneration. In the set, you will find a derma roller, minoxidil, and our best anti-hair loss product, RU58841. Below you will find a brief description of the products.
Derma Roller – characteristic
A derma roller is a tool consisting of a small roller covered with hundreds of micro-needles used to stimulate hair growth by micro-puncturing the skin, increasing blood flow, and delivering nutrients to hair follicles. The derma roller allows for mesotherapy treatments, and its action stimulates collagen and elastin synthesis.
Before using the derma roller for treatment, the skin should be thoroughly cleansed and dried. Using the derma roller is safe and can be done at home as long as you follow the instructions and hygiene guidelines. The benefits of using a derma roller include stimulating hair growth, improving overall hair condition, reducing hair loss, and increasing the effectiveness of hair care products. The derma roller supports the application of our anti-hair loss products, so we recommend using it together with our hair products.
Minoxidil – product description
Minoxidil is a medication initially developed to treat high blood pressure. However, it was later discovered that minoxidil also has a beneficial effect on hair growth, contributing to its popularity in the cosmetics industry. More about the product can be found here.
Benefits of using Minoxidil:
- Improves hair growth. Minoxidil acts on receptors in the scalp, stimulating hair growth. Clinical studies have shown that minoxidil effectively prevents hair loss in both men and women.
- Increases hair volume and thickness. Minoxidil can also increase hair volume and thickness. Regular use of this medication can make hair thicker and stronger.
- Accelerates hair growth. Minoxidil can accelerate hair growth in as little as 12 weeks. After this time, hair will be longer and thicker.
- Reduces dandruff. Minoxidil can help reduce dandruff. By acting on the scalp, it reduces itching and flaking, contributing to improved scalp health.
- Improves scalp blood circulation. Minoxidil affects blood vessels in the scalp, increasing scalp blood circulation. This has a positive impact on hair growth, as hair needs an adequate blood supply for nourishment.
RU58841 + Minoxidil + Roller – the best hair support
RU58841 + GHK-CU + melatonin + caffeine – none of these elements remain unaffected! Moreover, the composition is not combined with DMSO, which can lead to many side effects. The product’s formula is 100% carefully developed and tested on numerous users.
Main benefits of using the product:
- The most effective remedy against hair loss,
- Reconstruction and repair of damaged hair strands,
- Reduces the effects of androgenetic alopecia (a must for users of hair support products),
- A composition based on extensive scientific research,
- Confirmed practical effectiveness of ingredients,
- Local anti-androgenic action without side effects, such as with finasteride.
What to remember about the RU58841 + Minoxidil + Roller?
- A comprehensive combination of two hair support products for combating androgenetic alopecia.
- Improved hair growth.
- Better hair regeneration, improved appearance, and strength.
RU58841 + Minoxidil + Roller INTENDED FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES!
All the above-mentioned properties are observed in laboratory tests, not performed on humans, they are for informational purposes only. All information contained in the descriptions has not been approved by GIS, GIF or EFSA. The substance is not a medicine, food product or dietary supplement and is therefore not suitable for human consumption. The product qualifies as a chemical reagent/reference material authorized for marketing in the EU. It can only be used for scientific research. Other information about the agent is included in the safety data sheet for the chemical substance, which we make available for viewing. Products are available only to institutions or individuals that are associated with research or laboratory activities.