Growth Hormone OXYTROPIN — somatotropin
Growth Hormone Oxytropin from the Endogenic brand that has been on the market for several years. Endogenic growth hormone is praised and used by people in the world of sports, but not only. Why? HGH is not only about improving body composition and quality but also enhancing recovery, sleep quality, and overall well-being.
Benefits of using OXYTROPIN:
- Oxytropin promotes muscle mass growth,
- Oxytropin supports better fat tissue burning,
- Oxytropin improves body recovery,
- Oxytropin enhances sleep quality,
- Oxytropin provides increased daytime energy,
- Oxytropin strengthens our immunity,
- Oxytropin improves the quality of hair, skin, and nails.
Dosage of OXYTROPIN (somatropin):
For increased recovery: 1-2 IU per day.
For improved body composition: 3-5 IU per day.
HGH is often used with IGF-LR3
What is Oxytropin, and what is its significance?
Growth hormone (HGH) is a hormone secreted by the anterior pituitary gland. HGH serves many important functions in the body, especially during human growth and development, but also later in life.
Here are some important functions of growth hormone in the body:
- Influences bone and muscle growth: It stimulates bone cells to grow and increase their density, as well as promotes muscle development and an increase in muscle mass.
- Supports tissue regeneration: It stimulates tissue regeneration, including muscles and bones, helping to reduce pain and damage resulting from intense workouts or injuries.
- Affects metabolism: increases the metabolism rate, accelerating fat burning and fat tissue loss.
- Enhances physical performance: improves physical performance, increasing strength and endurance, which can contribute to better sports results.
- Supports the immune system: influences the immune system by increasing the number and activity of immune cells.
- Improves sleep quality: affects sleep quality, contributing to better well-being and overall health.
Application of growth hormone in bodybuilding:
In bodybuilding, HGH is used to improve the quality of muscle mass. The action of somatotropin allows maintaining a low level of body fat. This means that bodybuilders using growth hormone can present themselves better on stage and maintain a lower level of fat during the bulking period. The action of HGH on insulin-like growth factor IGF-1 is also crucial. Increasing the level of IGF-1 effectively intensifies muscle protein synthesis, resulting in an increase in muscle mass. HGH also plays a significant role in muscle recovery. Supplementation with somatropin allows for more intense training, which also translates into a stronger stimulus for muscle mass growth.
What is included in the growth hormone package?
The package contains 10 ampoules, each containing 10 units of somatotropin. HGH has undergone numerous tests confirming its properties and the absence of adverse side effects before being released to the market. Each package of Oxytropin HGH has its verification number, ensuring that our customers are confident they have purchased an authentic product. Our Oxytropin growth hormone is in the form of dry powder, which needs to be dissolved in injection water before injection. This form of growth hormone is not susceptible to external conditions, and therefore, bacteria will not develop in it before dissolving. Our top priority is the satisfaction and health of our customers.
What should be remembered when using growth hormone?
All the above-mentioned properties are observed in laboratory tests, not performed on humans, they are for informational purposes only. All information contained in the descriptions has not been approved by GIS, GIF or EFSA. The substance is not a medicine, food product or dietary supplement and is therefore not suitable for human consumption. The product qualifies as a chemical reagent/reference material authorized for marketing in the EU. It can only be used for scientific research. Other information about the agent is included in the safety data sheet for the chemical substance, which we make available for viewing. Products are available only to institutions or individuals that are associated with research or laboratory activities.