OXYTROPIN – growth hormone somatotropin
Oxytropin with bacteriostatic water is a growth hormone from the Endogenic brand that has been on the market for a good few years. Endogenic growth hormone is praised and used by people from the world of sport, but not only. Why? Growth hormone does not only improve the composition and quality of the figure, but also improves regeneration, the quality of sleep or improves the condition of our body. It is certainly the best product of its kind on the market, which satisfies the most demanding athletes.
Oxytropin with bacteriostatic water – advantages of use
- Causes an increase in muscle mass,
- Enhances the burning of fat tissue,
- Improves the regeneration of the body,
- Improves the quality of sleep,
- Gives increased energy during the day,
- Strengthens our immunity,
- Improves the quality of hair, skin and nails.
What is growth hormone and what is its importance?
Growth hormone (GH – Growth Hormone) is a hormone secreted by the anterior lobe of the pituitary gland. Growth hormone has many important functions in the body, especially during a person’s growth and development, but also in later life.
Here are some important functions of growth hormone in the body:
- Influences bone and muscle growth: it stimulates bone cells to grow and increase their density, and also stimulates muscle development and increased muscle mass.
- Promotes recovery: stimulates tissue regeneration, including muscle and bone, which helps to reduce pain and damage from intense training or injury.
- Influences metabolism: growth hormone increases the metabolic rate, which further accelerates fat burning and fat loss.
- Growth hormone improves physical performance, increases strength and endurance, which can contribute to better athletic performance.
- Supports the immune system: Growth hormone influences the immune system by increasing the number and activity of immune cells.
- Improves sleep quality: Growth hormone affects the quality of sleep, which contributes to better wellbeing and overall health.
Growth hormone use in bodybuilding
Growth hormone in bodybuilding is used to improve the quality of muscle mass. The action of somatotropin helps to keep body fat levels low. This means that bodybuilders using growth hormone are able to look better on stage, but also to maintain lower levels of fat during the mass period. The effect of growth hormone on the level of the insulin-like growth factor IGF-1 is also very important. An increase in the level of IGF-1 effectively intensifies the processes of muscle protein synthesis, which in turn translates into an increase in muscle mass. The effect of growth hormone on muscle regeneration is also very important. Supplementation with somatotropin allows for more intensive training, which also translates into a stronger stimulus to increase muscle mass.
Oxytropin with bacteriostatic water – what is in the pack?
There are 10 ampoules in the pack, each containing 10 units of growth hormone. The growth hormone has undergone many tests before being released on the market to confirm its properties and the absence of unwanted side effects. Each pack of Oxytropin with bacteriostatic water has its own verification number, so our customers will be sure that they have purchased an original product. Our growth hormone Oxytropin is in the form of a dry powder, which must be dissolved in water for injection before injection. Firstly, this form of growth hormone is not susceptible to external conditions and therefore bacteria will not develop in it before dissolution. Secondly, we put the satisfaction and health of our customers first, which is why we recommend growth hormone in the undissolved version.
In addition, the package contains vials of bacteriostatic water 2 x 5 ml each.
Bacteriostatic water is a special type of water which is used to dilute drugs in powder form, including growth hormones, peptides and other substances used in medicine or bodybuilding. This water contains a small amount of benzyl alcohol, which acts as a bacteriostatic agent, inhibiting the growth of bacteria in solution. It allows the peptides to be dissolved safely and effectively and then stored under appropriate conditions without the risk of bacterial infection.
The product is intended for research purposes
All the properties mentioned above were observed in laboratory tests and therefore were not done on humans, they are for informational purposes only. Any information contained in the descriptions is not approved by GIS, GIF or EFSA. The substance is not a medicine, food product or dietary supplement and is not suitable for human consumption. The product is qualified as a chemical reagent/reference material authorised in the EU. It may only be used for scientific research. Further information on the product is contained in the char sheet of the