Derma Roller for Hair: What Is It and How Does It Work?
In today’s world, everyone wants to have beautiful and healthy hair. One of the latest trends in hair care is the use of a derma roller, which allows for the application of hair-strengthening substances. The hair Derma Roller is a small tool that utilizes micro-needling to stimulate the growth of new hair and improve the overall quality of existing hair. It is also used for applying our products like Minoxidil and RU58841.
What is a hair derma roller?
It is a tool composed of a small roller covered with hundreds of micro-needles that are used to stimulate hair growth through micro-needling of the skin. This process increases blood flow and the delivery of nutrients to hair follicles, contributing to better hair growth. Additionally, the roller allows for mesotherapy procedures, stimulating collagen and elastin synthesis.
How does it work?
The main way the hair derma roller works is by stimulating the skin through micro-needling, which in turn stimulates the natural regeneration process. The micro-needles open channels in the skin, allowing nourishing ingredients to reach the hair follicles, increasing their strength and flexibility. This contributes to the overall improvement in the condition and growth of hair. Moreover, the micro-needling helps enhance the effectiveness of active ingredients designed for hair growth.
How to use a roller for treatment?
- Prepare the skin – before using, thoroughly clean and dry the skin,
- Apply the product,
- Use the roller – holding the tool at a 45-degree angle, gently roll it over the skin with slight pressure,
- Repeat – repeat this process, rolling the derma roller in different directions to achieve the best results,
- Clean and dry – after using the hair roller, make sure to clean it thoroughly and let it dry.
Is a hair derma roller safe?
Yes, the roller is safe and can be used at home, as long as you follow the instructions and hygiene guidelines. It’s also important that the tool is made of safe and durable materials, such as stainless steel or titanium.
Benefits of using a hair roller:
- Hair growth stimulation – micro-needling of the skin stimulates blood circulation and delivers nutrients to hair follicles, which can contribute to better hair growth,
- Improvement in overall hair condition – the hair derma roller can help improve various aspects of hair quality, such as thickness, density, and strength,
- Reduction in hair loss – by stimulating the growth of new hair, the hair derma roller can help reduce hair loss,
- Enhanced effectiveness of hair care products – micro-needling opens small channels that allow active ingredients to reach hair follicles more effectively, increasing their efficacy.
Summary of information about the roller:
The derma roller is a tool that can help stimulate the growth of new hair and improve the overall quality of existing hair. It is easy to use and can be done at home, as long as you follow the instructions and hygiene guidelines. We especially recommend using it in combination with our products like RU58841 and Minoxidil.
Frequently asked questions:
Does the roller cause pain?
No, the hair roller should not cause pain. However, caution should be exercised, and the tool should be used with moderate pressure to avoid skin irritation.
Can the roller cause infections?
Yes, the hair roller can cause infections if it is not properly cleaned and disinfected. Therefore, it is important to regularly clean and disinfect the tool before each use.
Does the roller work for androgenetic alopecia?
There is no definitive research confirming the effectiveness of the hair roller in treating androgenetic alopecia. However, combining derma rolling with products like Minoxidil or RU58841 can effectively mitigate this type of hair loss and aid in hair regrowth.
Can the roller damage hair?
No, the roller should not damage the hair when used correctly.
All the above-mentioned properties are observed in laboratory tests, not performed on humans, they are for informational purposes only. All information contained in the descriptions has not been approved by GIS, GIF or EFSA. The substance is not a medicine, food product or dietary supplement and is therefore not suitable for human consumption. The product qualifies as a chemical reagent/reference material authorized for marketing in the EU. It can only be used for scientific research. Other information about the agent is included in the safety data sheet for the chemical substance, which we make available for viewing. Products are available only to institutions or individuals that are associated with research or laboratory activities.